Your Future Starts Now.
The Internet will only get you so far. Our recruiting specialists are on the inside of the IT job market in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle—and they can help you access open positions you might otherwise not even know about.
Explore our IT jobs in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle now:
Very exciting opportunity for a Full Stack Software Engineer for a new client in Downtown Portland!
• Contribute to and drive the end-to-end architecture for Wireless Activation initiatives
• Work closely with partner teams and contribute code to any repos as necessary for the Wireless
• Experiment with new technologies and features and build quick prototypes
• BS degree in Computer Science or related field
• 3+ years of software development experience, preferably on large-scale initiatives
• Willingness to learn new technologies and ramp up quickly
• Ability to work in a fast-moving, agile environment
• Experience with unit testing, UI testing and automation
• Mobile application development experience
• Retail/eCommerce experience
• Big plus - reference to an active GitHub repo
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Alexie at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference Job# 14978
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
Apply for Sr. Full Stack Software Engineer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search