Your Future Starts Now.
The Internet will only get you so far. Our recruiting specialists are on the inside of the IT job market in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle—and they can help you access open positions you might otherwise not even know about.
Explore our IT jobs in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle now:
Our Client is seeking a Technical Project Manager for an 8-month contract position in San Francisco, CA.
As a Technical Project Manager in the PMO and working with Application Development and Marketing groups. You’ll lead projects core to the Client’s business systems. You’ll partner with and work cross-functionally across the organization to deliver solutions that meet the Client’s unique business needs. Projects will focus on growth that will drive revenue, operational efficiency, cost reduction, compliance, etc. as Client scales their global presence. You are able to see and resolve problems, then find a path forward to drive and deliver real and timely results.
KEY: someone w/ experience in Internal Business Applications. Not IT w/ experience in Web/Mobile Applications.
• Support Application Development, Corporate Enterprise Application Development and Marketing.
• Lead and manage multiple projects of varying size and complexity.
• Work in collaboration with 2-3 of the 5 other PM’s on the team, internally and with external partners.
• Identify and manage cross-functional dependencies.
• Distill complex issues into actionable plans.
• Prepare project plans and break the work down into actionable work streams.
• Prepare and deliver communications to varying audiences.
• Hands-on and proactive.
• Manage conflicts and negotiate successful outcomes.
• Other duties as required.
• 4+ years of project management in technology (Internal BIZ APPS).
• Experience with Jira.
• Experience with managing projects in hybrid Waterfall and Agile.
• Unix Environment and Unix Back-End Development knowledge.
• Exceptional and crisp written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environments with minimal structure.
• Ability to provide creative solutions for processes, projects and business initiatives.
• Undergraduate from an accredited university or college.
• Marketing/Product Development experience.
• Marketo, CMS, Email Campaign experience and ability to work with those technical business partners.
• Experience with Workday and/or Oracle.
• Experience with Smart Sheets and Google Sheets.
• PMP and SCM certification a plus.
• Experience with enterprise business and corporate applications.
• Experience with enterprise business intelligence and data.
• Experience working in start-up or small to medium size environments.
Are you interested and available? Please send your current resume to Eric at email@example.com
Please reference JO# 15027EK
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE iPhone App “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/iphoneapp
Apply for Technical Project Manager
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search