Your Future Starts Now.
The Internet will only get you so far. Our recruiting specialists are on the inside of the IT job market in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle—and they can help you access open positions you might otherwise not even know about.
Explore our IT jobs in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle now:
Our client is looking for a Python Engineer for a 6+ month contract opportunity in San Jose.
• Core Developing & Architecture, Develop Strong Code - Majority of job - Update Apps to the cloud by doing initial and/or code changes, fixes, strong architecting, and deploy to the AWS
• Project based which requires development and deployment work
• Take existing product and work with team members to redesign/refactor/develop product
• Design, coding, deployment and testing
•Work in a Unix Environment
• Coding Whiteboard Test at onsite interview stage
Required / Desired:
• BSCS - Must Have Strong Computer Science education and real-world Programming experience.
o Must have strong Programming/Software Developing skills (NOT looking for heavy Scripting). (Need More of developer with design/computer architecture experience.)
• Program in Python, C/C++/Java, or other language.
o Python is first choice, Java or another language is OK but eventually should develop code in Python (Company does not actually use Java)
• Architecture exp. - Must be Strong.
• Strong experience in Open Source Landscape.
KEY: A SW Developer/Computer Architect/Programmer w/ experience developing and coding, and Integration experience
• SaaS core design, Python, REST API, Web programming – Some
• Algorithms, Data Structures, and Multi-Threading programming – Strong experience a plus
• Design and implementation of Large-Scale Distributed Systems - Experience preferred
• Virtualization, Micro Services, SOA Architecture, Web Services, and REST APIs - Thorough Understanding (Important)
• Design, Development, and Deployment of SaaS, PaaS Software - Successful Track Record a plus
• MSCS or PhD Degree (or Equivalent w/ a BS Degree)
• Continuous Integration, Dockers and DevOps - Well Acquainted
• Passionate about technology and enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Agile and sound engineering practices and methodologies – Expertise a plus
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Nicole at email@example.com and reference JO# 15040
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps (MBG Jobs), visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for SW Dev Engineer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search