Your Future Starts Now.
The Internet will only get you so far. Our recruiting specialists are on the inside of the IT job market in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle—and they can help you access open positions you might otherwise not even know about.
Explore our IT jobs in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle now:
The Chief Software Architect is responsible for driving the architectural direction of our platform, and pioneering initiatives to improve product development. This role requires someone who is passionate about building great software, and has deep knowledge and experience all the way up and down the stack. You’ll work across all teams to move us farther down the path of micro-services, cloud-native development, and continuous delivery. The Chief Software Architect will report directly to our VP of Technology, and have management responsibility for a small group of principal engineers.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent discipline
· 8+ years’ experience in software development
· Experience driving the architectural direction for an entire organization
· Expert knowledge of software design principles and patterns, and experience applying them. Must include experience in micro-service architectures
· Experience applying DevOps principles to drive effective product development
· Experience developing REST APIs according to established best practices
· Experience managing and mentoring software developers
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Phillip at email@example.com
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for Chief Architect
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search