Your Future Starts Now.
The Internet will only get you so far. Our recruiting specialists are on the inside of the IT job market in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle—and they can help you access open positions you might otherwise not even know about.
Explore our IT jobs in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle now:
Our big media client in San Francisco is looking for a UI developer!
- 5+ years experience developing UI/UX for mobile and desktop browsers
- Experience with modern JS (ES6+) and build tools like npm, Babel, and Webpack, and server-side web frameworks like Express (Node.js).
- Experience with precompiled CSS languages like SASS, LESS, and Stylus
- Experience writing tests with frameworks such as Mocha, Chai, and Jasmine
- Familiarity with event-driven architectures and client-server communication
- Bachelor’s degree in technical area like engineering or computer science, or equivalent experience
You might also have:
- Experience working with HTML5 video on mobile devices
- Experience in developing interactive video applications
- Experience with Atlassian tools like Bitbucket, SourceTree, and JIRA
- Experience with Unix/Linux server environments and managing
- Experience with technical writing and design documentation
- Familiarity with Video.js
Are you available?
Please send your most current resume to Nicole at email@example.com
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Software and Hardware development Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com.
To download our FREE Mobile Apps “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/mobileapp
Apply for Sr. UI Developer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search