Your Future Starts Now.
The Internet will only get you so far. Our recruiting specialists are on the inside of the IT job market in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle—and they can help you access open positions you might otherwise not even know about.
Explore our IT jobs in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle now:
Are you interested in applying Data Streaming and Big Data Technology along with Machine Learning to help deliver personalized experiences? If so, come join the talented team of engineers that are a driving force behind data engineering solutions at our client in Beaveton!
· MS/BS in Computer Science, or related technical discipline
· 3+ years of relevant big data/relational database experience
· 5 + years in Unix systems engineering with experience in Red Hat Linux, Centos or Ubuntu
· Troubleshooting production issues and performing On-Call duties, at times.
· Ability to architect, design and implement solutions with AWS Virtual Private Cloud, EC2, AWS Data Pipeline, AWS Cloud Formation, Auto Scaling, AWS Simple Storage Service, EMR and other AWS products.
· 2+ year experience in Python, Snowflake and Airflow. Strong programming experience in Python
· Extensive experience working with Hadoop and related processing frameworks such as Spark, Hive, Sqoop, etc.
· Experience with RDBMS systems, SQL and SQL Analytical functions
· Experience with workflow orchestration tools like Apache Airflow
· Experience with performance and scalability tuning
· Experience in Agile/Scrum application development using JIRA
· Experience working in a public cloud environment, particularly AWS
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Phillip at email@example.com
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for Data Engineer (8885634)
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search