Your Future Starts Now.
The Internet will only get you so far. Our recruiting specialists are on the inside of the IT job market in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle—and they can help you access open positions you might otherwise not even know about.
Explore our IT jobs in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle now:
Our client is looking for a Mobile Engineering Manager for a direct hire opportunity in San Francisco.
You’ll lead a team of talented iOS, Android, and React Native. These applications allow the customers to distribute mission-critical training materials and to execute projects across their huge, geographically distributed workforces.
What You’ll Do
• Manage a wonderful team of dedicated and talented mobile engineers.
• Mentor junior engineers.
Work closely with counterparts from the Product and Design teams to plan and schedule work that your team will take on.
• 7+ years of engineering experience and 3+ years of engineering management experience.
• Prior experience building and releasing complex mobile applications.
• Excellent ability to communicate, organize, delegate, and give honest feedback.
• You’re ready to roll up your sleeves and work through technical challenges with your team.
• You have great coding abilities, are able to design complex systems, and can help others product great technical designs also.
• You care deeply about building high-quality, beautiful, intuitive applications.
• You’ve coached or mentored members of your teams in the past.
Are you available?
Please send your most current resume to Nicole at email@example.com
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Software and Hardware development Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com.
To download our FREE Mobile Apps “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/mobileapp
Apply for Mobile Engineering Manager
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search