Your Future Starts Now.
The Internet will only get you so far. Our recruiting specialists are on the inside of the IT job market in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle—and they can help you access open positions you might otherwise not even know about.
Explore our IT jobs in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle now:
Our client is seeking a UX/UI Designer Contractor for 24 months! Immediate interviews!
The Senior UI/UX Designer will be responsible for crafting the future of our products and applications. We strive towards providing engaging consumer-grade mobile and web experiences for the financial industry. We are looking for a designer who is hands-on and passionate about the native all environment (iOS and Android) with strong UX Skills. In this senior role, seeking After Effect and motion graphic skills to bring innovation to create amazing experiences for our customers.
Who You Are:
• Five or more years of design user experience, UI design and visual design.
• After Effect and motion graphic skills. Native all environment (iOS and Android).
• Development of complex user interface design solutions of industry-leading grade.
• Large corporate environment experience.
• Ability to design in part of agile and Waterfall software development workflow.
• Experience in agile and waterfall software development processes.
• Ability to work under minimal supervision as a self-starter.
• Problem solving skills with intelligence under ambiguous situations and requirement changes.
• Articulation abilities to manage opinionated stakeholders
• Standard design tools experience.
• Adobe Suite
Execute and develop complex customer experience solutions for web, mobile and desktop industry leading applications.
• Utilize a broad array of user centered design tools including: wireframes, visual mockups, site layouts, taxonomies, navigation schematics, user flows, templates, prototypes.
• Work on multiple projects simultaneously.
• Navigate and assess business, user and technical requirements. Analyze related internal and external sites and align guidelines and standards to policies of best practices.
• User testing arranging, conducting and analyzing.
• Create product usability evaluations and product development teams support.
• Present and defend designs and relevant milestone deliverables to peers, direct managers, and executive stakeholders.
• Influence roadmaps and business decisions by input of optimization in customer experience considerations
• Develop innovative research and tests theories that lead to alternatives, leading edge design solutions.
• Work closely with Business Analysts and developers as part of a scrum team
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Angelee at firstname.lastname@example.org and reference 15630.
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best-known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Software and Hardware development Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com
To download our FREE Mobile Apps “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Experience working for a startup (desired but not mandatory)
Apply for UX/UI Designer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search