Your Future Starts Now.
The Internet will only get you so far. Our recruiting specialists are on the inside of the IT job market in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle—and they can help you access open positions you might otherwise not even know about.
Explore our IT jobs in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle now:
Sr. Embedded Firmware Engineer
Are you an experienced Engineer with a drive to work on a variety of customer Products from design to validation? Are you looking to grow and develop you skills by working with a cross-discipline team to ensure that your products are in line with the accepted criteria of a small but established company with sites along the west coast? Then this role is for you!
Our client is looking for:
• High level of proficiency in C programming (C++ or C# ok)
• At least 1 scripting language (Perl, Python, TCL, etc.)
• Use of an embedded RTOS (ThreadX, VxWorks, Integrity, uC/OS, …)
• Experience dealing with embedded processors, preferably ARM
• Bachelor’s of Science or Master’s of Science degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science from an accredited four-year university
• Knowledge of device IO (Serial, USB, Ethernet, Wifi, Bluetooth, Zigbee)
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to email@example.com
Please reference JO# ES15741
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for Sr. Embedded Firmware Engineer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search