Your Future Starts Now.
The Internet will only get you so far. Our recruiting specialists are on the inside of the IT job market in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle—and they can help you access open positions you might otherwise not even know about.
Explore our IT jobs in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle now:
Senior Civil Engineer:
Seeking talented Sr. Civil Engineers here in Portland to work for an amazing client of ours here in Portland, Oregon. In this role you will:
Position Primary Functions and Responsibilities:
• Plan, administer, and design civil projects (public and private)
• Manage design staff and projects
• Attend meetings, site visits, and coordinate with the client and multi-disciplinary design team.
• Compiling and submit drawing packages
• Finish assignments as necessary to complete projects
• Manage project budgets, schedules and provide regular reports
• 7+ years of experience in site development design
• BS in Civil Engineering or equivalent (required)
• Oregon or Washington Civil Engineer’s license (required)
• Self-motivated, proactive, and detail-oriented
• Familiarity with Civil 3D and/or MicroStation
• Effective written and oral communication skills including proposal and report writing
• Ability to work quickly, manage multiple and conflicting deadlines, and establish priorities
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
• Comfortable networking with clients and colleagues to develop and maintain professional relationships
• Personal responsibility for completing quality work within budgets and timelines
• Knowledge and familiarity with local codes and agency standards
• Possess solid time management, and follow-through skills
• Proven ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
Ready to apply? Please send your resume to Phillip at email@example.com to apply!
Apply for Senior Civil Engineer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search