Your Future Starts Now.
The Internet will only get you so far. Our recruiting specialists are on the inside of the IT job market in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle—and they can help you access open positions you might otherwise not even know about.
Explore our IT jobs in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle now:
Searching for an fantastic Project Manager specializing in Supply Chain.
Your Role on the Team:
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for co-leading, with our territories, the strategy and execution of the key programs/projects/initiatives. This position will work closely with cross functional teams to plan, track and deliver a portfolio of projects.
You’ll be a knowledge expert for designated process areas, governance activities and supporting systems or tools.
We are looking for a business professional who is experienced with project management, bringing knowledge and proven success in applying the techniques of planning, directing and executing projects using Lean and change management methodologies.
• Accountable for all project management artifacts, for a select number of projects, including but not limited to project plans, scoping documents, weekly status updates and the weekly team meeting agenda
• Lead all weekly project team meetings
• Drive process improvements and technology solutions that enhance team productivity and effectiveness
• Recognize the possible improvement actions to improve team performance, and ensure quality and consistency of team execution against targeted project initiatives
The successful candidate will:
• Demonstrate an understanding of Transition and Change Management principles.
• Bring a proven track record of “making change stick”, and driving adoption through business benefit realization
• Demonstrate the ability to effectively collaborate with senior leaders, managers and team members
• Anticipate internal and/or external business challenges and resistance and recommend solutions
• Present complex ideas, anticipate objections and persuade others to adopt a different point of view
• Develop and coach others’ awareness and skills in Transition and Change Management competencies
• Demonstrate a proven track record of successfully managing large, complex change initiatives in a results-driven environment
• Collaborate with operational partners to understand current state and future needs
• Assess current program structure, processes, and tools to identify opportunities for improvement/growth
• Own program processes and partner with operations leadership to drive execution
• Foster collaboration, strategic alignment, and key deliverables with partners across the value chain
• Ability to assess and communicate program performance and impact through data analysis
• Embrace and lead innovation and change
• Bring a passion for serving the team with operational support, portfolio and project management, and a relentless pursuit of better
• Engage, solicit ideas and influence across the team to identify, develop and deliver new capabilities or methodologies
• Promote and maintain effective relationships with work colleagues
Send your resume to Kyle Ashby at email@example.com!
Apply for Project Manager - Supply Chain
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search