Your Future Starts Now.
The Internet will only get you so far. Our recruiting specialists are on the inside of the IT job market in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle—and they can help you access open positions you might otherwise not even know about.
Explore our IT jobs in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle now:
Do you love Data Science? If so - we have an amazing opportunity with our client located here in Beaverton, OR. The most qualified candidate will have the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Marketing, or a related field (an additional 2 years of experience in lieu of a related degree).
- Minimum 3-6 years of relevant professional experience.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required.
- Advanced SQL skills required.
- Ability to perform advanced analysis using R, SAS, SPSS, or related statistical package.
- Familiarity with Python, or related scripting language.
- Moderate to advanced Tableau skills preferred.
- Proven ability to sift through data, identify critical information, analyze, develop hypotheses and make recommendations required.
- Strong presentation skills, with excellent written and verbal communication skills, including results packaging and development of management presentations.
- Experience synthesizing and packaging complex analyses and delivering results to non-technical audiences including senior leadership teams.
- Ability to develop strong partnerships across a multi-layered organization required.
- Experience in developing an understanding of customers, competitors, and retail trends; knowledge of sports apparel and footwear market preferred.
Ready to apply? Please send your resume to Phillip at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Data Scientist
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search