Your Future Starts Now.
The Internet will only get you so far. Our recruiting specialists are on the inside of the IT job market in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle—and they can help you access open positions you might otherwise not even know about.
Explore our IT jobs in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle now:
Required / Desired:
- Experienced Tableau Dashboard Developer.
- Must have 3+ years of experience developing Tableau dashboards.
- Expertise in visually representing complex databases to develop relevant charts, graphs & tabular data.
- Strong communication skills and ability to articulate complex solutions well.
- Experience with HR and Recruiting data a plus.
- Experience analyzing structured and unstructured data using SQL, R, and/or Python; a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree Strongly Preferred.
- This role will be focused on strengthening company's self-service dashboarding capabiities within HR and Recruiting.
- Develop dashboards visualizing a wide variety of topics across Recruiting and HR (attrition, hiring, diversity, internal mobility, etc...).
- Partner with stakeholders across the enterprise to understand data needs and define self-service reporting solutions.
- Iterate on and consolidate existing dashboards using Tableau best-practices in performance-tuning and user-centric design, proactive alerts, etc...
- Assist in data validation and data clean up requests as needed
Apply for Tableau Developer - BF
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search