Your Future Starts Now.
The Internet will only get you so far. Our recruiting specialists are on the inside of the IT job market in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle—and they can help you access open positions you might otherwise not even know about.
Explore our IT jobs in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle now:
Our Client is seeking a Loan IQ Business Systems Analyst for a 2-year contract in Charlotte, NC to support the implementation of a LIBOR replacement solution.
• Perform initial business functional testing of new core functionality in Compounding and document defects.
• Document test scripts of new core functionality within selected target version.
• Test Finastra defect fixes prior to code being deployed to SIT/UAT environment.
• Strengthen LoanIQ data quality and controls.
• Act as a liaison between client area and technical organization by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of the most complex, strategic, corporate-wide business problems to be solved with automated systems.
• Provide technical expertise in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements.
• Applies knowledge of industry trends and technology to drive organizational change and position the company for the future.
• Works with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs, and recommend changes.
• Participates in transforming strategic enterprise architecture and design principles into specific system requirements and specifications.
• Documents and initiates systems testing and tracks results at a detailed level.
• Acts as the highest-level internal consultant within technology and business groups by re-engineering technical processes for greater efficiencies with significant impact to the business.
• 5+ years of LoanIQ experience, including front-end navigation, back-end tables and SQL queries against the LoanIQ database.
• 7+ years of business systems analyst experience documenting business requirements.
• Ability to analyze the requirements of US and non-US based IBOR alternative reference rates and interest accrual methods.
• Demonstrated experience helping financial services firms implement software solutions.
• Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with a variety of contacts including senior level managers, technical staff and other business analysts.
• Document test scripts and expected results.
• Execute test scripts using LoanIQ front end.
• Examine test results, compare to expected results, record any test defects, and document all relevant test artifacts.
• Experience testing Finastra software releases is a plus.
Are you interested and available? Please send your resume to Eric at email@example.com and reference JO# 17071EK
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE iPhone App “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/iphoneapp
Apply for Business Systems Consultant
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search