Your Future Starts Now.
The Internet will only get you so far. Our recruiting specialists are on the inside of the IT job market in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle—and they can help you access open positions you might otherwise not even know about.
Explore our IT jobs in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle now:
We have an immediate need for an Agile Coach for a long-term contract in Charlotte, NC. The qualified candidate will join a talented team of engineers helping them adopt and convert agile practices and methodologies. This person will be responsible for leading the conversion efforts into an agile environment across multiple teams.
• Acts as a change agent who helps set the vision, show the way, and provide thought leadership on removing impediments to Agile success.
• Serves as a subject matter expert on scaling Agile development, embraces servant leadership, understands engineering practices and serves as a role model for the team to model Agile behaviors and mindsets, which includes key mindset shifts in the journey to Agile.
• Designs, develops and facilitates training of Agile practices to assigned teams.
• Performs evaluations, and reviews of processes and methodologies.
• 7+ years of experience with Agile frameworks (Scrum, SAFe) and support tools.
• 5+ years of experience within an Agile solution environment working on large scale, multiple scrum teams.
• 3+ years of experience leading Agile transformation.
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Joe at email@example.com
Please reference “Joe JO: Agile Coach”
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for Agile Coach
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search