Your Future Starts Now.
The Internet will only get you so far. Our recruiting specialists are on the inside of the IT job market in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle—and they can help you access open positions you might otherwise not even know about.
Explore our IT jobs in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle now:
Our client in San Francisco has an immediate need for Senior Infrastructure Architect
We have an amazing opportunity that Infrastructure Architects will want to hear about! Multinational corporate client is looking for a talented Architect to work on mid to advanced level projects! Be involved effectively on architectural impact designs for large enterprise multi-tier website and security strategy/efforts! Emerging opportunity within a tremendous space of innovation compliant within a highly regulated and service oriented delivery. Hands on with a collaborative group to see your work and success flourish.
• Acts in a strategic role in the development and maintenance of architectures for a line of business or infrastructure sub-domain that are in compliance with the Enterprise Architecture.
• Responsible for working on medium to high architectural impact projects, recommending exceptions to the Enterprise Architecture for high level projects directing implementation of the architecture for their organizational unit.
• Serves as the highest-level technical consultant to internal clients and technical management to ensure conformity with Enterprise Architecture, having expertise across a broad portion of the organizational unit's architecture, or in-depth expertise within a more specific portion of the architecture.
• 10+ years design and planning experience in systems, applications or IT Architecture.
• Demonstrated technical expertise and comprehensive knowledge of design of infrastructure to support a high volume, multi-tier website (minimum 10 mm customers).
• Ability to influence across all organizational levels, particularly senior management.
• Recent and demonstrated ability to influence management on technical or business solutions.
• Demonstrated wide application of technical principles, practices, and procedures to multiple applications.
• Demonstrated experience providing technical leadership in the infrastructure development space.
• Experience with configuring and supporting application server software
• Experience with designing and implementing complex F5 or other Load Balancer Technologies.
• In depth experience with Solaris and/or Linux O/S capabilities.
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference JO#17150AP
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for Infrastructure Architect
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search