Your Future Starts Now.
The Internet will only get you so far. Our recruiting specialists are on the inside of the IT job market in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle—and they can help you access open positions you might otherwise not even know about.
Explore our IT jobs in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle now:
Our client has an immediate need for Senior DevOps Engineer. This is a 2-year contract position that can be located in either San Francisco, CA or Charlotte, NC.
• Design, write and deliver software to improve the availability, scalability, latency, and efficiency of services.
• Solve problems relating to the systems and build automation to prevent problem recurrence; with the goal of automating response to all non-exceptional service conditions.
• Engage in service capacity planning and demand forecasting, software performance analysis and system tuning.
• Troubleshoot and mitigate the thorniest problems in our most mission-critical systems. Advise the team during postmortems on effectively avoiding repeated incidents
• 7+ years of application development and implementation experience
• Experience working with Unix/Linux systems from kernel to shell and beyond, with experience working with system libraries, file systems, and client-server protocols
• Cloud Foundry
• TFS (Team Foundation Server)
• Apache Tomcat
Are you interested and available? Please send your resume to Eric at firstname.lastname@example.org and reference JO# 17164EK
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE iPhone App “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/iphoneapp
Apply for DevOps Engineer - BF
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search