Your Future Starts Now.
The Internet will only get you so far. Our recruiting specialists are on the inside of the IT job market in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle—and they can help you access open positions you might otherwise not even know about.
Explore our IT jobs in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle now:
We have an immediate need for a Back-End Developer for a long-term contract t hire in San Jose, CA. The qualified candidate will join a talented team of engineers working on a next generation consumer facing platform. This person will be responsible for adding key features to the eCommerce section of the platform to allow for real-time, easy customer check-out.
· Develop backend eCommerce web applications in cloud platform technologies
· Collaborate with designers & product managers to iterate on the design & implementation of our product
· Stay up to date on emerging technologies
· 7+ years’ experience developing large scale web applications using Java, Kotlin, Go
· Java 8 experiences
· Experience with modern libraries and tooling
· Significant Java programming skills, data structures and Micro-services architecture and development
· LOCAL ONLY * *
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference JO#TVC 17644
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for Back-End Developer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search