Your Future Starts Now.
The Internet will only get you so far. Our recruiting specialists are on the inside of the IT job market in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle—and they can help you access open positions you might otherwise not even know about.
Explore our IT jobs in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle now:
• 3-5 years of functional Workday HCM and reporting experience.
• Strong Excel experience and Data Management/Analysis preferred.
• Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred.
• Equivalent education and experience may be considered, but likely a BS Degree will be required.
MAINTAIN DATA INTEGRITY
ROOT CAUSE ANALYSIS
• Work closely with various teams on the People Team and ITS to improve processes, and leverage the technological capabilities of Workday, to maximize system efficiencies.
• Data entry and transactions in Workday.
• The Operations Team is responsible for the data integrity of Workday.
o As a system administrator, they’re (the team, is…) responsible for enforcing system privacy and compliance.
o The position assists in the management of HR operations related interfaces, and may from time to time, be required to participate in troubleshooting with interface developers.
• Act as a liaison between the People Team, IT, and other cross-functional teams.
• Coordinate timely root cause analysis, and drive resolution for Workday and related functions.
• Identify and recommend areas to simplify, standardize, and improve Workday set-up.
• Assist in system audits, and maintenance of controls and documentation for compliance.
• Maintain data integrity and enforce consistent data mapping across Workday.
• Develop, maintain, support, and deliver; a variety of reports or queries utilizing appropriate reporting tools, including semi-monthly, monthly, quarterly, and year-end activities and reports.
• Develop standard reports for ongoing needs.
• Identify and lead the implementation of process improvements to gain efficiency and ensure data integrity across Workday.
• Act as the primary contact for all Workday questions, issue resolution, and password resets-
• Ensure data integrity through audits and continuous improvement with data entry both within HR entry, manager self-service, and employee self-service.
o Includes preparing and delivering appropriate training material.
Apply for Workday Analyst
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search