Your Future Starts Now.
The Internet will only get you so far. Our recruiting specialists are on the inside of the IT job market in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle—and they can help you access open positions you might otherwise not even know about.
Explore our IT jobs in the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland and Seattle now:
The Information Technology Manager (ITM) is responsible for the entire computing hardware, network, application and system software infrastructure of the company and oversees all areas of the Information Technology (IT) Department. This position will plan, establish and manage IT staff and projects and will serve as a liaison between the business and technical aspects of projects.
• Provide technical oversight, leadership, and direction to the IT team.
• Maintain a positive user experience so company staff can effectively perform their job functions and customers are satisfied.
• Ensure system integrity, security and reliability.
• Initiate, coordinate and maintain systems, policies and procedures.
• Create operational/team processes to ensure they are effective, documented and followed.
• Identify and act on opportunities to improve software and system updates.
• Recommend and coordinate upgrades/replacements of end-users hardware, wiring, network hardware, and servers.
• Interview and make recommendations for hiring candidates for IT team.
• Ensure orientation/training of all IT staff as for their various areas of responsibility - according to their job descriptions.
• Stay up to date with information technologies, solutions, and vendors that could be applied to address business needs.
• Complete additional tasks as assigned by Chief Information Officer.
• Works closely with Security & Compliance Manager to ensure IT systems and technology support data security requirements.
• Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent experience
• At least 5 years’ relevant experience
• At least 2-3 years’ leadership experience
• Preferred for individual to be MCSE certified.
• Excellent working knowledge of Windows OS platforms, Microsoft Exchange Server, Microsoft SQL Server etc.
• Knowledgeable in open source technologies and Macintosh.
• Proficient in knowledge and practice of cyber security.
• Experience with an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system, including development, implementation and upgrades.
Apply for IT Manager
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search