It’s raining opportunity in Portland
The tech industry in Portland market is characterized by many small, highly nimble firms at the leading edge of innovation—and a booming job market. Come grow with us in Portland: check out our Portland IT jobs.
Critical skill is: previous experience with semiconductor equipment.
This is a senior Field Service position that requires the candidate to demonstrate the full range of Service disciplines for complex Semiconductor equipment and systems by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· System installation, diagnose and repair laser, electromechanical and optical subassemblies.
· Maintain operational functionality of Semiconductor system equipment.
· Instruct customers in the operation and maintenance of the system.
· Serves as company interface with customer and factory on administrative and technical matters.
· Determines methods and procedures on new assignments; may function as team leader or facilitator.
· Other duties may be assigned and could include shift, weekend and on-call coverage.
· USA and International travel is a requirement.
Education and Experience
Associate’s degree, or equivalent; with minimum of 8 years of related Semiconductor experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Bachelor's degree and/or applicable Certification is preferred.
Special Skills and Abilities
· To perform this job successfully, an individual should have excellent communication and computer skills (MSOffice).
· Works with integrity, is ethical and is able to inspire the trust of others.
· Strong analytic, business, interpersonal, and communication skills
· Motivated, self-driven, positive approach to problem solving.
· Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, rapidly changing, high tech environment.
· Experience with laser based Semiconductor equipment would be an advantage.
Curious? Want to know more? Are you available?
Please send a current resume to Crystal at email@example.com
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit our website at www.mbg.com. Mainz Brady Group, a technology staffing firm, is recognized as a leader in comprehensive employment and staffing solutions to the best-known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Government, Biotechnology, Health Care and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales & Marketing and Human Resources staffing - on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
At Mainz Brady Group, our experienced professional Technology Staffing Specialists take great pride in our ability to give our clients the very best talent available and, in doing so; we are able to offer the best career choices for our candidates.
Apply for Field Service Engineer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search