It’s raining opportunity in Portland
The tech industry in Portland market is characterized by many small, highly nimble firms at the leading edge of innovation—and a booming job market. Come grow with us in Portland: check out our Portland IT jobs.
One of our Beaverton based clients is looking for a senior level Lead Pega Systems Architect. This is a long-term contract opportunity-- W2 candidates only please.
- Proficiency in Pega Implementation Cycle including PRPC tool installation, design, development, testing and implementation.
- Provide software installations and updates for critical systems. Responsible for developing code across environments.
- Create and apply architecture, security, governance, and global process standards to system changes and deployments.
- Support/Contribute to RFP process.
- Additional experience (preferred): database design, deployment, migration, integration, performance testing, telephony tools, application support, cross-team collaboration & governance.
Send your resume to Shea at email@example.com. Please reference JO# 13593
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps (MBG Jobs), visit www.mbg.com/mobileapp
Apply for Pega Lead Systems Architect
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search