It’s raining opportunity in Portland
The tech industry in Portland market is characterized by many small, highly nimble firms at the leading edge of innovation—and a booming job market. Come grow with us in Portland: check out our Portland IT jobs.
Seeking a Sr. Business Analyst for a 6 month contract position in Portland, OR
• Produce comprehensive notes on operational requirements.
• Document a full operational process flow.
• Connect the dots on end to end scoring and reporting business rules that pertains to summative testing, state blueprints, post-equating needs and how it all translates to the final student/educator reports (Ex. Post-equating item suppression rules, validation rules, etc.).
• Identify where certain data is being stored within the various data structures.
• Create file layout documentation.
• Experience working in the Education Services industry.
• Summative/Year End Testing experience highly preferred.
• Experience working in fast-paced, complex environments with demanding deliverables.
• Leadership experience.
Are you interested and available? Please send your most current resume to Eric at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference JO# 13733EK
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE iPhone App “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/iphoneapp
Apply for Senior Business Analyst
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search