It’s raining opportunity in Portland
The tech industry in Portland market is characterized by many small, highly nimble firms at the leading edge of innovation—and a booming job market. Come grow with us in Portland: check out our Portland IT jobs.
Looking to hire an Embedded/Systems SW Engineer for an FTE position:
1. Clear understanding of Linux like Kernel architecture, design, and internals. The candidate should have Hands on experience in Linux/Android device driver development in C, Datastructures, multithreading, and algorithms
2. Experience with embedded software design, implementation and debugging ranging from the driver/Interrupt level up to the application level
3. Experience in Bus protocols like PCIE/SDIO is added advantage
4. Familiarity with Ethernet and networking protocols
5. Ability to interpret schematics
6. Comfortable in the lab using tools such as oscilloscopes, volt meters, and emulators.
Send your resume to Derek at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference JO#DJC - 13756
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps (MBG Jobs), visit www.mbg.com/mobileapp
Apply for Embedded/Systems SW Engineer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search