It’s raining opportunity in Portland
The tech industry in Portland market is characterized by many small, highly nimble firms at the leading edge of innovation—and a booming job market. Come grow with us in Portland: check out our Portland IT jobs.
Looking for highly motivated individual for support engineer role in the beautiful Portland, Oregon. - - One hour from some of the best skiing in the world
- Two hours from the beach
- 30-minutes from some of the best pinot noir vineyards in the world
- This is an opportunity with a globally applauded company with a proven track record.
- Fast paced large enterprise environment working as part of a team
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration, or related discipline is preferred
- 3 years experience in T-SQL – Able to query complex datasets and derive conclusions, including: Using all types of joins between multiple tables, aggregations
- Ability to understand Relational and Dimensional Modeling.
- Troubleshooting and maintenance skills in SSIS.
- Ability to write and execute detailed test cases and T-SQL scripts that exercise all aspects of the system under test
If this is you send your resume to Sam at firstname.lastname@example.org and lets talk! Please reference JO# 7563683
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps (MBG Jobs), visit www.mbg.com/mobileapp
Apply for Operations Support Engineer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search