It’s raining opportunity in Portland
The tech industry in Portland market is characterized by many small, highly nimble firms at the leading edge of innovation—and a booming job market. Come grow with us in Portland: check out our Portland IT jobs.
Do you have a passion for technology, innovation and problem solving? Are you curious about how to turn billions of events and signals into meaningful information that not only provides insights into the present but also help predict the future? Are you interested in applying Data Streaming and Big Data Technology along with Machine Learning to help deliver personalized experiences?
The following qualifications and technical skills will position you well for this role:
• MS/BS in Computer Science, or related technical discipline
• Strong programming experience, Scala preferred
• Experience working with Big Data streaming services such as Kinesis, Kafka, etc.
• Experience working with Big Data streaming frameworks such as Nifi, Spark-Streaming, Flink, etc.
• Experience working with NoSQL data stores such as HBase, DynamoDB, etc.
• Experience building domain-driven Microservices
• Experience provisioning RESTful API’s to enable real-time data consumption
• Experience with performance and scalability tuning
The following skills and experience are also relevant to our overall environment, and nice to have, but not required:
• Experience in Python or Java
• Experience working with Hadoop and Big Data processing frameworks such as Spark, Hive, etc.
• Experience with SQL and SQL Analytical functions
• Experience working in a public cloud environment, particularly AWS
• Familiarity with practices like Continuous Development, Continuous Integration and Automated
Please send your resume to Sam at firstname.lastname@example.org and reference JO#14112
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps (MBG Jobs), visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for Big Data Engineer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search