It’s raining opportunity in Portland
The tech industry in Portland market is characterized by many small, highly nimble firms at the leading edge of innovation—and a booming job market. Come grow with us in Portland: check out our Portland IT jobs.
Solution Architect – Data and Information
• Create end-to-end data and integration design for all key business domains
• Partner with Application, Data and Analytics Engineering leadership to establish an information architectural plan across multiple solution areas
• Architect and design solutions for data quality, reliability and data governance
• Own conceptual data models and align and review logical data models, API definitions and analytical data products for consistency and completeness
• Conduct interviews with stakeholders and perfrom detailed data analysis
• Perfrom system analysis and deliver systems landscape artifacts
• Embrace and influence domain driven design and architecture principles of security, scale, uptime and reliability
• Partner with business and enterprise data leaders to provide technical advice on data governance, data quality and stewardship
• Demonstrate a strong bias for architecture principles balanced with tactical timelines, cost and risks
• Contribute to architecture guiding principles, development standards, training and hiring
Requirements for the position include:
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Business Information Management
• 6+ years providing design leadership to technical, business & cross-functional teams
• 8+ years in hands-on application, data, integration or analytics engineering
• Strong understanding of data and information architecture, including experience with Big Data, Relational databases, streaming and batch data processing
• Strong experience building end-to-end solutions with focus on data and integration
• A solid understanding and experience with data integration, data APIs and data warehousing, reporting and analytics platforms with a proven background in architecture and implementation of applications, integrating with OLTP and 3rd party systems
• Experience implementing data management solutions for non-technical data stewards and business owners
• Familiarity with leading enterprise cloud/virtual architectures like AWS, Microsoft Azure, Open Stack, JIE, etc.
• Demonstrated track record of leading within complex organizations requiring strong influence management skills - ability to work cooperatively at all levels in matrix environment
• Exceptional collaboration, listening, written and verbal communication skills with ability to facilitate technology requirements and architecture conversations with all stakeholders (management, business users, and technology resources)
Interested? Apply by sending your resume to Resumes@MBG.com!
Apply for Solutions Architect - 8263234
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search