It’s raining opportunity in Portland
The tech industry in Portland market is characterized by many small, highly nimble firms at the leading edge of innovation—and a booming job market. Come grow with us in Portland: check out our Portland IT jobs.
You see the big picture when looking at an application. You understand how the different components affect one another. If given a tight timeline, you’re able to prioritize your own time to make the largest impact.
You enjoy working in large complex environments. The more moving parts just means more areas that can be improved. You’re highly organized and can be successful even when given limited documentation.
• Must be comfortable using and navigating within a Linux environment
• Experience with AWS or JVM tuning is a plus
• Proficiency with Python, Perl, and shell scripting is a plus
• Experience using Puppet is a plus.
Traits for Success…
• Needs to be comfortable leading conversations.
• Looks forward to collaborating with co-workers on finding the best solution to a problem.
• Able to succeed in a fast-paced environment.
Education and Experience…
• 2-4 years as a Software Engineer
• Previous experience as a performance engineer preferable
• Previous experience with configuration tools such as puppet
• Minimum B.S. degree in computer science or a related field; or equivalent work experience and/or education in lieu of a degree
Interested? Send your resume to email@example.com!
Apply for Performance Test Engineer (1193282 )
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search