It’s raining opportunity in Portland
The tech industry in Portland market is characterized by many small, highly nimble firms at the leading edge of innovation—and a booming job market. Come grow with us in Portland: check out our Portland IT jobs.
Very exciting opportunity for a Full Stack Software Engineer for a new client in Downtown Portland!
• Contribute to and drive the end-to-end architecture for Wireless Activation initiatives
• Work closely with partner teams and contribute code to any repos as necessary for the Wireless
• Experiment with new technologies and features and build quick prototypes
• BS degree in Computer Science or related field
• 3+ years of software development experience, preferably on large-scale initiatives
• Willingness to learn new technologies and ramp up quickly
• Ability to work in a fast-moving, agile environment
• Experience with unit testing, UI testing and automation
• Mobile application development experience
• Retail/eCommerce experience
• Big plus - reference to an active GitHub repo
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Alexie at email@example.com
Reference Job# 14978
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
Apply for Sr. Full Stack Software Engineer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search