It’s raining opportunity in Portland
The tech industry in Portland market is characterized by many small, highly nimble firms at the leading edge of innovation—and a booming job market. Come grow with us in Portland: check out our Portland IT jobs.
In need of TWO DevOps Software Engineers!
I'm looking for an exceptional DevOps Software Engineer to join a growing team. You will be building automation to enable machine learning engineers to continuously deliver predictive analytics for athlete performance, forecasting, personalization, and inventory optimization.
What you’ll do
• Build cloud infrastructure following the DevOps model
• Design and implement public and internal APIs
• Design real-time and batch data pipelines machine learning, collaborative filtering, NLP, and deep learning methods to massive data sets
Who you are
• Experience with any system configuration management tool, such as Ansible, Puppet, or Chef
• Experience with CI/CD infrastructure using Git, Jenkins, or similar tools
• Experience with AWS components and services, particularly, CloudFormation, IAM, ECS/EKS, EMR, S3, and Lambda/Serverless
• Strong Python, Go, shell scripting, and SQL
Send your resume to Kyle at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Apply for DevOps Engineer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search