It’s raining opportunity in Portland
The tech industry in Portland market is characterized by many small, highly nimble firms at the leading edge of innovation—and a booming job market. Come grow with us in Portland: check out our Portland IT jobs.
Our Beaverton area client is looking for a SW Engineer specializing in Angular & .NET!
Candidates should have the following experience or skills:
- 3 or more years of Angular.js (Angular 1.x) experience
- 5 or more years of C# experience
- 5 or more years working in a fast-paced Scrum environment
- 3 or more years experience with implementing SSO (SAML, OAuth) in web applications
- Motivated, self-directed
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Experience with Segment or other front-end analytics is preferred (https://segment.com/)
Duties of the contractor will include:
- Implementing Segment analytics in several Angular.js applications
- Implementing OAuth (AuthN & AuthZ) in several C# applications
Interested? Please send your most current resume to Alexie at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference Job# 15121
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com
Apply for SW Engineer (Angular/.Net)
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search