It’s raining opportunity in Portland
The tech industry in Portland market is characterized by many small, highly nimble firms at the leading edge of innovation—and a booming job market. Come grow with us in Portland: check out our Portland IT jobs.
Our largest Beaverton area client is looking for a Full Stack Engineer to join their team!
What we’re looking for:
• 5 years’ experience in designing and developing web UI’s
• Experience with using front end container frameworks such as React and Angular
• Experience with HTML/CSS
• Experience writing backend services preferred
• Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, and architecture patterns
• Experience working in a Distributed/Cloud-based environment (AWS preferred).
• Experience with modern build strategies, continuous integration, unit testing, static analysis, and automated integration tests. Continuous delivery experience preferred
• Experience delivering software in a Scrum development process
• Ability to define solution options, provide estimates on effort and risk, and evaluate technical feasibility
• Experience with a programming language would be preferred (Java, Groovy..)
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
• Commitment to and hands-on experience in performing technical code reviews
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, or other relevant subject area
Interested? Please send your most current resume to Alexie at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference Job# 15163
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com
Apply for Full Stack Engineer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search