It’s raining opportunity in Portland
The tech industry in Portland market is characterized by many small, highly nimble firms at the leading edge of innovation—and a booming job market. Come grow with us in Portland: check out our Portland IT jobs.
Who You Are: Telecommunications Engineer
What You’ll Do
· You will work with large utility companies on telecom upgrades performing site visits and analyzing what needs to be replaced, making recommendations on what equipment to use
· Propose and design both microwave and radio systems as well as calculating DC & AC plant upgrades
· Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve technical issues related to telecommunications
· Must have experience with designing electrical and telecom systems, including fiber
· Have excellent communication skills, from speaking with clients and other stakeholders to documentation
· 2+ years of experience
· Engineering degree or in pursuit of one
Why Work Here?
· A smaller, family owned company that has been around over 25 years located around SE Portland
· Reward hard work and productivity with responsibility and compensation
· Works with large telecom and utility companies and you will work directly with them
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Brad at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference JO#15292
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for Telecommunications Engineer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search