It’s raining opportunity in Portland
The tech industry in Portland market is characterized by many small, highly nimble firms at the leading edge of innovation—and a booming job market. Come grow with us in Portland: check out our Portland IT jobs.
Our Client is seeking a BI Developer for an extendable 6-month contract in Portland, OR.
Collaborate as part of an agile team, working with other developers, test engineers, and product managers to plan, design, code, and test reports. Developers may contribute at every level of the analytics technology stack, ranging from the reporting models, user interface, batch ETL, event streaming code, AWS based workflow scheduling, automated testing, and deployment automation.
• Ownership and responsibility for the BI data stack, which includes multiple environments for development and production.
• Architecture of ETL/ELT solutions to source and transform the data required for reporting and analytics across the business.
• Responsibility for test plans and validation solutions, to ensure the quality and integrity of our data.
• Design, develop and deploy reports using a tool like Sisense, Tableau or Birst, You understand when to use specific chart types to provide clear answers. You know how to design cubes from data mart schema. Skill with MDX is helpful.
• Experience designing fact/dimension data models and conformed dimensions. The fine balance between documentation and implementation.
• Authority over any transformations productionized in regular pipelines, in-line with coding, performance guidelines and best practices.
• Write automated tests as a routine development practice
• Highly proficient in T-SQL and MS SQL Server.
• Experience working with one of the cloud offerings (Azure, AWS).
• ETL/Data Integration experience (Azure Data Factory highly preferred).
• Programming experience, preferably in C#.
• Report Development (Sisense highly preferred).
• Database design and data modelling (ER/Studio highly preferred).
• Building data pipelines, scheduling etc.
• Commercial software projects (post release support and maintenance).
• Privacy and data governance solutions.
• Databricks, Spark.
• Single Sign On and integrations with SaaS applications.
Are you interested and available? Please send your current resume to Eric at email@example.com. Please reference JO# 15323EK
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE iPhone App “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/iphoneapp
Apply for BI Developer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search