It’s raining opportunity in Portland
The tech industry in Portland market is characterized by many small, highly nimble firms at the leading edge of innovation—and a booming job market. Come grow with us in Portland: check out our Portland IT jobs.
As the lead for the this group, you will provide expertise in Tech Leadership, IT architecture and all associated systems including integration methodology, business processes, process re-engineering and process improvement. You’ll work complex projects across the organization . You’ll be responsible for consultation with technology partners (both internal and external) and knowledge transferring to defined standards and best practices.
• Experience with AWS or Azure or other Cloud PaaS and IaaS providers.
• Experience with modern DevOps practices and CI/CD processes.
• Experience and adaptability to working in a Lean/Agile (Scrum and XP) delivery environment
• Understanding of business process re-engineering or process improvement
• Experience with ElasticSearch
• Object oriented skills and experience
• Ability to develop or improve strategic processes
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Jeff at email@example.com
Please reference JO#15394
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for Technical Lead
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search