It’s raining opportunity in Portland
The tech industry in Portland market is characterized by many small, highly nimble firms at the leading edge of innovation—and a booming job market. Come grow with us in Portland: check out our Portland IT jobs.
As a Product Analyst you will work towards enabling strategic enterprise capabilities across the distribution center network to activate Consumer direct offense.
What We’re Looking For:
• Must have experience with Distribution Centers and Warehouse Management Systems.
• Exhibit the qualities of situational leadership as well as someone who can work with a team and pull the team forward to deliver business value.
• Basic knowledge of system integration concepts.
• Excellent analytical skills and the ability to translate business functionality and opportunities into clear, precise and easy-to-read functional specifications.
• Strong business acumen to quickly learn new business processes and understand how technology can support the business in achieving revenue and profit goals.
Are you available?
Please send your most current resume to email@example.com
Please reference JO#JA
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for Product Analyst - 8852578
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search