It’s raining opportunity in Portland
The tech industry in Portland market is characterized by many small, highly nimble firms at the leading edge of innovation—and a booming job market. Come grow with us in Portland: check out our Portland IT jobs.
Product Architect - 8854478
We have an amazing opportunity that the Architect community will want to hear about! Our Portland, OR client is looking for a talented Product Architect with a strong understanding of Source to Pay technology solutions.
· A Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Information Technology or related field. Master’s degree in related field preferred.
· At least 8 years’ experience in Source to Pay technology projects and programs.
· 3+ years’ experience in scaled Agile delivery and cloud architecture preferred.
· Exceptional communication skills, including the ability to gather relevant data and information, actively listen, dialogue freely, verbalize ideas effectively, negotiate tense situations successfully, and manage and resolve conflict.
· Proven presentation and facilitation skills.
· Strong ability to absorb complex technical information and communicate effectively at all levels to both technical and business audiences.
· Demonstrated expertise of building a consensus across business partners and technology leaders, and influencing successful outcomes.
· Must excel working in team-oriented roles that rely on ability to collaborate with others.
· Experience working successfully in a highly matrixed work environment.
· Specific experience in Coupa, Aravo, Ariba, SAP, AWS and other Source to Pay technologies preferred.
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Phillip at email@example.com
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for Product Architect - 8854478
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search