It’s raining opportunity in Portland
The tech industry in Portland market is characterized by many small, highly nimble firms at the leading edge of innovation—and a booming job market. Come grow with us in Portland: check out our Portland IT jobs.
Expert Data Architect
We have an amazing opportunity that the Architect community will want to hear about! Our Portland, OR client is looking for a talented Expert Architect with a strong understanding of asset management systems.
· 5-7 years of experience with information technology programs and services,
with demonstrated expertise in enterprise data management and related technologies.
· 5-7 years of data architect experience.
· Experience with ERwin Data Modeler or a comparable data modeling tool.
· Experience working as a member of distributed data architecture teams.
· Knowledge of Agile development methodology and concepts.
· Understanding of information systems and data life-cycle management best practices and methodologies, formal systems engineering life cycle (SELC), and systems development life cycle (SDLC).
· Experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), web services, enterprise data management, information security, applications development, and cloud-based architectures.
· Experience with enterprise data management technologies, CMDB including database platforms, ETL tools, and SQL.
· Understanding of National Information Exchange Model (NIEM) standards and interfaces.
· Understanding of information systems and data life-cycle management best practices and methodologies, formal systems engineering life cycle (SELC), Agile, and systems development life cycle (SDLC).
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Phillip at email@example.com
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for Expert Data Architect (8857675)
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search