It’s raining opportunity in Portland
The tech industry in Portland market is characterized by many small, highly nimble firms at the leading edge of innovation—and a booming job market. Come grow with us in Portland: check out our Portland IT jobs.
Front End Engineer
Our largest Beaverton area client is looking to bring on a Front End Engineer!
What your responsibilities will include:
What we're looking for:
• Bachelor's degree preferred (in Computer Science or Information Technology preferred)
• 4+ years’ experience as a highly productive developer with front-end technologies
• DevOps mentality of following code through production operation and troubleshooting issues during and following release
• Strong verbal and written communication skills to communicate effectively with business and technical teammates
• Full-stack front-end developer with experience in React/Redux, Express, Node.js
• Knowledgeable with version control systems (Git) and issue tracking tools (JIRA)
• Experience with TDD, which may include Mocha, Chai, Sinon, etc.
• Experience with CD/CI and related tools (Jenkins, TeamCity, etc.)
• A track record of solving problems and getting things done in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment
• eCommerce experience preferred.
Interested? Please send your most current resume to Alexie at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference Job# 15495
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com
Apply for Front End Engineer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search