It’s raining opportunity in Portland
The tech industry in Portland market is characterized by many small, highly nimble firms at the leading edge of innovation—and a booming job market. Come grow with us in Portland: check out our Portland IT jobs.
Machine Learning Software Engineer
Our largest Beaverton area client is looking for a Machine Learning Engineer to join their team!
- Experience with Machine Services capabilities using Amazon ML/Sagemaker or Azure ML Studio or Google ML Engine
- Familiarity with one or more deep learning libraries like TensorFlow/Keras/Caffe2/PyTorch/MXNet
- Experience building ML models with Training Data sets and running ML based Predictions
- Cloud Services development experience preferably with ability to model, specify and consumer REST APIs
- Ability to understand technology deeply and ability to dive in and debug at any level in a software stack
- Familiarity with DevOps model of development and QA within a single team
- Experience with agile development methodologies namely SCRUM and Kan Ban
Interested? Send your resume to Ashley at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference Job# AKT15526
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com
Apply for Machine Learning Software Engineer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search