It’s raining opportunity in Portland
The tech industry in Portland market is characterized by many small, highly nimble firms at the leading edge of innovation—and a booming job market. Come grow with us in Portland: check out our Portland IT jobs.
Sr. Software Engineer (React.JS and Angular1)
Our downtown Portland client is looking for a Sr. Software Engineer to join their team!
• Create realistic design specification documents from software requirements
• Plan and perform development tasks from design specifications
• Construct and verify (unit test) software components to meet design specifications
• Collaborate with quality assurance engineers to resolve software defects
• Participate in creating standards and ensuring team members adhere to standards, such as security patterns, logging patterns, etc.
• Perform code reviews of constructed software deliverables
• Collaborate with project architects and assist team members to prove the validity of new software technologies
• Promote AGILE processes among development and the business, including facilitation of scrums.
Education and experience
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field; equivalent combinations of experience and education will be considered in lieu of a degree
• Exposure to AWS and Node.JS is a plus
• 4 - 7 plus years of progressive experience in a software development environment in high growth technology companies
Interested? Please send your most current resume to Alexie at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference Job# 15530
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com
Apply for Sr. Software Engineer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search