It’s raining opportunity in Portland
The tech industry in Portland market is characterized by many small, highly nimble firms at the leading edge of innovation—and a booming job market. Come grow with us in Portland: check out our Portland IT jobs.
As the Tech Lead for the Foundation team in Go-to-Market Solutions, your role on the team will involve providing technical leadership and direction to a team building high-performing web applications. Our team is a highly productive, Agile, eCommerce team, we are looking for experienced candidates who thrive in this type of environment. Your role on the team will include:
· 6+ years’ experience with Java development required
· Experience providing leadership to a team of developers including providing daily guidance, setting coding standards, and reviewing code required
· Experience designing solutions in collaboration with Architecture and the Development team
· Agile experience required
· Expert knowledge of Java and Spring Framework
· Advanced working knowledge of RDS databases such as Oracle, MySQL, and Postgres as well as experience with NoSQL data stores such Cassandra and DynamoDB
· Experience working with Cloud technologies required, AWS preferred (EC2, S3, SQS, SNS, API Gateway, CloudFormation, Lambda, EKS)
· Experience with infrastructure configuration tools such as Terraform, CloudFormation, Chef, Puppet
· Experience building and maintaining eCommerce sites preferred
· Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, CircleCI, GoCD
· Experience working with Analysts and Product Owners to provide technical feedback during story intake and creation
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Phillip at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for Tech Lead (8883167)
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search