It’s raining opportunity in Portland
The tech industry in Portland market is characterized by many small, highly nimble firms at the leading edge of innovation—and a booming job market. Come grow with us in Portland: check out our Portland IT jobs.
We have an amazing opportunity that Solutions Architects will want to hear about! Our Portland, OR client is looking for a talented architect to guide the creation of a microservices based web application.
• 5+ years of progressive experience in architecture with least 3 years as lead architect
• 7+ years in hands-on software engineering with least 2 years of mobile app and cloud development experience
• Must have strong experience in distributed, Microservice Architecture
• Must have experience with implementing digital platforms for employee self-service, employee portal and content management for both corporate and retail store employees
• Experience implementing employee self-service tools like portal, mobile is a plus
• Must have strong leadership, communication and influencing skills with high level of executive presence.
• Self-starter with high motivation and passion to thrive & adopt in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment.
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Drew at email@example.com
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for Solutions Architect
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search