It’s raining opportunity in Portland
The tech industry in Portland market is characterized by many small, highly nimble firms at the leading edge of innovation—and a booming job market. Come grow with us in Portland: check out our Portland IT jobs.
Are you someone that enjoys leading a team? My client in San Jose, CA is looking for a QA Manager who s ready to establish QA technology standards, including processes, frameworks, and tools to accelerate automation efforts and transition to a CI/CD framework. If this sounds like you, lets talk! Once in a lifetime opportunity you don't want to pass you by!
Here is what you will be doing:
* Overall QA team responsibility spans a large range of deliverables including FW/HW integrations, a major set of cloud services, mobile and web apps, and company back-end integration
* Own the overall technical roadmap of automated testing solutions in collaboration with Development, DevOps, and QA teams
* Define and oversee QA automation strategy and execution for all deliverables
* Recommend, drive adoption, and ensure future proofing of testing frameworks
* Mentor all QA team members to ensure proper alignment of automation efforts and personnel development
* Represent QA views in the SDLC evolution to ensure enablement of both Agile and Waterfall execution processes depending on projects
* Provide deep technical insights and support on code reviews with a keen focus towards efficient and well-organized sources
* Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience required
* 10+ years of QA, automation and technical leadership
* Strong experience implementing new QA frameworks and ensuring QA automation efficiency
* Extremely familiar with tools including: JIRA / Git / AWS Services / Docker / Jenkins / Maven
* Experience with QA automation in the context of CI/CD migration
* Experience with QA for embedded devices including firmware image management
* Demonstrated experience implementing and maintaining code coverage tools and processes
* Highly passionate about doing work with a high degree of accuracy
Are you interested and available? Please send your current resume to Tarek at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference JO# 15733TA
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE iPhone App “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/iphoneapp
Apply for QA Manager (Technical)
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search