It’s raining opportunity in Portland
The tech industry in Portland market is characterized by many small, highly nimble firms at the leading edge of innovation—and a booming job market. Come grow with us in Portland: check out our Portland IT jobs.
As an Analyst within the Data Strategy & Information Management team you will be a key member of a growing and passionate team focused on collaborating across business and technology resources to drive forward key programs and projects.
Essential Job Functions
· Applies leading practices and knowledge of internal/external business challenges to improve processes and services
· Work closely with Data Strategy & Information Management leaders to summarize and document key messages and drive follow on actions
· Drives the people, process, technology, and data requirements for small projects
· Ability to translate customer needs into specific use cases and requirements
· Interprets customer needs, assesses requirements, and identifies solutions to non-standard requests
· Works closely with program management teams to update project status, risks, and issues for escalation and prioritization of work
· A Bachelor's degree in Business, Information Technology or related field
· 3+ years’ experience in a professional organization collaborating across multiple functions
· Familiarity with Agile methods and story creation
· Comfortable working with ambiguity and evolving priorities
· Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
· Strong presentation and facilitation skills
· Proven experience building strong working relationships and working successfully in cross-functional teams
· Passion for data with demonstrated ability to use data to tell a story and influence decision making
· Detail oriented with strong information seeking skills
· Great listening and summarization skills
· Advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Phillip at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
Apply for Data Strategy Business Analyst (9006193)
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search