It’s raining opportunity in Portland
The tech industry in Portland market is characterized by many small, highly nimble firms at the leading edge of innovation—and a booming job market. Come grow with us in Portland: check out our Portland IT jobs.
Sr. Node Engineer
Our largest Downtown Portland client is looking for a Sr. Node Engineer to join their team! This is an amazing opportunity to be apart of a growing company working in the latest tech.
The ideal Senior Software Engineering candidate is someone who is strong in Node.js web services, comfortable with a variety of technologies, and is able to ramp up quickly on new ones. We are looking for top talent that is results-oriented and has excellent problem-solving skills with a strong work ethic. Someone who is customer focused, highly motivated, and a self-starter. In an ideal future team-mate, we are looking for the following:
• 5+ years of software engineering experience
• 3+ years of recent Node.js experience
• 3+ years experience designing and building clean web services and REST APIs
• 2+ years experience in continuous integration and delivery.
• Experience in building fault-tolerant, high performance distributed systems
• Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or a related field
• Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
• Retail/eCommerce Experience
• Experience with cloud solutions
• Having contributed to open source community. Reference to an active github repo is a big plus!
• Experience with pair programming, mob programming, or other models
Interested? Please send your most current resume to Alexie at email@example.com
Reference Job# 15757
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com
Apply for Sr. Node Engineer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search