It’s raining opportunity in Portland
The tech industry in Portland market is characterized by many small, highly nimble firms at the leading edge of innovation—and a booming job market. Come grow with us in Portland: check out our Portland IT jobs.
xmlns:o="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" xmlns:w="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" xmlns:m="http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" xmlns="http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40">
Build Engineer - Jenkins
Build engineers are members of the Product Engineering— a high-functioning team of creative, collaborative, motivated, and professional individuals driven by the singular mission of helping all kids learn. The DevOps Engineer, Jenkins works directly with the DevOps team to ensure the stability and performance of the Jenkins infrastructure and supports development teams building, and maintaining Jenkins builds and pipelines
· Manage, configure, and patch Jenkins Masters and build agents
· Automate system processes and develop tooling for easing administration burden
· Implement security best practices across Jenkins masters and build slaves
· Support development teams building with Jenkins builds and pipelines
· Work with colleagues to optimize overall Jenkins system performance
· 2+ years of experience administrating Jenkins Masters and build agents
· Proficiency with one of the following programming languages: Groovy, Java, NodeJS
· Experience with Docker and orchestrating Docker jobs
· Experiencing working with development teams to facilitate code building and deployment
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Phillip at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for Build Engineer (#283)
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search