It’s raining opportunity in Portland
The tech industry in Portland market is characterized by many small, highly nimble firms at the leading edge of innovation—and a booming job market. Come grow with us in Portland: check out our Portland IT jobs.
We are looking for a Data Analyst for a large Portland based company. This will start as a 5 month contract. We are looking for someone with the ability to manage multiple projects to deliver insightful reporting and analytics on the preparation and delivery of product assets and inventory for the online retail store.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent
• Minimum 3 years business intelligence and data warehouse experience
• Strong experience in databases/SQL for optimization and creation of reporting data sources
• Knowledge of relational and dimensional database structures, theories, principles, and practices.
• Experience with implementation, development and support of Tableau Server solutions
• Demonstrated management, interpersonal and communications skills
• Strong communication skills and ability to clarify or resolve discrepancies
• Ability to work under extremely tight disciplined timelines
Interested? Please send your most current resume to Emily at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com
Apply for Data Analyst
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search