It’s raining opportunity in Portland
The tech industry in Portland market is characterized by many small, highly nimble firms at the leading edge of innovation—and a booming job market. Come grow with us in Portland: check out our Portland IT jobs.
xmlns:o="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" xmlns:w="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" xmlns:m="http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" xmlns="http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40">
As a Senior Technical Solution Engineer, you will lead the integration of our client’s platform into their client IT infrastructure. You will provide architectural guidance, best practices, and recommended system configurations to meet the client’s requirements, business objectives, and identify and mitigate potential deployment issues. This role requires you to be a strong communicator and be able to adapt to various customer situations and audiences such as IT administrator, CIO, and CSIO. Experience in direct customer technical interaction such as Professional Services, Solutions Engineering, or Technical Support are required.
Proven ability in at least 4 of the following Microsoft Ecosystem skills:
• Hands-on experience administering Active Directory and/or LDAP, configuring domains and trusts, pushing GPO’s.
• Strong knowledge of RADIUS authentication.
• Hands-on experience configuring and troubleshooting SAML/SSO authentication solutions.
• VPN configuration, load balancing concepts and technologies (F5, NetScaler, A10, Kemp).
• Knowledge of Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) and Mobile Device Management (MDM) systems.
• Deep understanding of security technologies including identity and access management, PKI, Windows and/or Unix system administration, and virtualization technologies.
• Administrator-level experience with Microsoft technologies, including Windows Server, Azure, Office 365, Exchange/OWA, AD FS/claims rules.
Who We Seek
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
• 5+ years of experience in a customer facing role as a consultant implementing SaaS-based solutions.
• Ability to motivate and lead customers from project planning through successful implementation by leveraging strong technical relationships.
• Ability to manage and prioritize multiple customers and project requirements during different stages of the implementation lifecycle.
• Excellent written and oral business communication, and project and time management skills.
• Comfortable working in large complex Enterprise environments, and ability to assess and diagnose complex network and authentication workflow issues.
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
Apply for Technical Solutions Engineer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search