It’s raining opportunity in Portland
The tech industry in Portland market is characterized by many small, highly nimble firms at the leading edge of innovation—and a booming job market. Come grow with us in Portland: check out our Portland IT jobs.
xmlns:o="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" xmlns:w="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" xmlns:m="http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" xmlns="http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40">
Our client in Beaverton is looking for a senior Python Software Developer to help accelerate the delivery of cloud automation tooling functionality via RESTful APIs. They will be primarily focused on development of server-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness of services at scale.
· Write reusable, testable, and efficient code.
· Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performance applications.
· Implementation of security and data protection.
· Follow operational best practices for tools and automation development. Including: Style guides, versioning practices, source control, branching and merging patterns and advising other engineers on development standards.
· Develop solutions in alignment with departmental goals, SLA’s for availability, scalability, resiliency and take steps to enable close to zero downtime.
· Expert in Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework
· Experience in building production RESTful APIs with modern OO languages such as Python.
· Experience with Git, Continuous Integration and Delivery pipelines.
· Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries
· Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
· Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture
· Solid understanding of SLDC’s, Common development practices, Agile, Waterfall and Lean principals.
· Comfortable disregarding prior held biases and opinions in the face of new information and/or use cases.
· Experience working in a matrix organization in a role that influences change though leadership.
· Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
· Strong unit test and debugging skills
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for Python Developer - 9032661
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search